Generate a circle route for a motorcycle from Langley, BC to Whistler, BC and back, stopping for meals at inexpensive local places at usual meal times. Assume departure time of 8am and a total distance of no more than 550km.
Certainly! Here’s a suggested circle route for a motorcycle trip from Langley, BC to Whistler, BC and back, with stops for meals at inexpensive local places at usual meal times. The total distance of the trip is approximately 550km.
Departure Time: 8am
First, head north from Langley on Highway 1 towards Whistler. Here are some suggested stops for meals along the way:
Breakfast (around 9-10am):
- On the way to Whistler, stop in Squamish and grab a hearty breakfast at Fergie’s Cafe (38055 Cleveland Ave, Squamish, BC). This local institution is known for its delicious breakfasts, including pancakes, omelettes, and breakfast burritos.
Lunch (around 12-1pm):
- Once you arrive in Whistler, grab a quick and inexpensive lunch at Ingrid’s Village Cafe (4305 Village Stroll #101, Whistler, BC). This cozy cafe serves up tasty sandwiches, soups, and salads.
After lunch, take some time to explore Whistler and enjoy the scenery. Here are some ideas for things to do:
- Take a ride on the Whistler Village Gondola for spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
- Visit the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre to learn more about the indigenous history and culture of the area.
- Take a stroll through Whistler Village and check out the shops, restaurants, and art galleries.
Dinner (around 6-7pm):
- On the way back to Langley, stop in Squamish again and grab dinner at The Watershed Grill (41101 Government Rd, Squamish, BC). This restaurant serves up tasty pub-style fare, including burgers, sandwiches, and fish and chips.
After dinner, hop back on the motorcycle and head back to Langley on Highway 1.
I hope this suggested route and stops help you plan your motorcycle trip from Langley to Whistler and back!